For executives:If you were to rate the different aspects of your life: professional; career; health; relationships etc, how well would each of these aspects fare? Are you satisfied that that you are well on your way to achieving your full potential in each, or do you know that there is significant room for improvement?
A professional coach can add substantial value in helping you both establish goals and achieve them. There may be many factors keeping you from peak performance: stress; motivational issues; colleagues; clients; financial constraints; personal development needs; overwhelming corporate politics; or even a poor work-life balance. A coach can help you develop a structured, measurable way of overcoming these obstacles.
Consider the following questions:
- How satisfied are you with your current role?
- Is your career progressing as fast as it should be?
- Are you happy with your current work-life balance?
- Do you feel healthy?
- How does work affect your family life?
- Are you adequately preparing for retirement?
- Are you fulfilling your potential in life?
- What legacy will you leave behind?
If your answers to some of these questions leave you wanting, a professional coach will be useful in supporting you to think these through in a structured way. Click here to better understand How executive coaching works. Alternatively, please contact us for more information.
For organisations:The leadership team in most organisations have defined its vision, mission, tag line etc. Implementation, alignment and sustained motivation of its employees to achieve that vision however is no easy task.
Business coaching can help organisations significantly with change management, particularly when a significant shift in company culture is needed. Below are some examples of typical projects that use a rigorous coaching methodology combined with management consulting tools:
- Organisational restructure projects
- Increasing innovation in product development
- Creating high-performing teams
- Leadership training for new managers
- Supporting high performance individuals and graduate programs
- Making employee feedback and appraisal processes meaningful
- Improving staff motivation, morale and productivity
Unlike traditional management consulting where you’re often handed an insightful doorstop report, business coaching leaves a tangible, sustainable change from very early on in the process – it is a hands-on, active process. Measures to enable the organisation to track the full impact of the coaching engagement are determined at the outset.
Click here to learn more about how business coaching works and the various contexts it can be used in effectively. Please also feel free to contact us if you’d like more details about how we can help you.